Friday, March 20, 2009

I Love You Man Quotes | Premiere

I Love You Man Quotes


I Love You Man Quotes
This chosen quote is in the header of Why He Feels A Little Gay (Karger, nice one): "I always thought I'd be a really good gay guy. I love American Idol." Hahahahaha. (Could Paul Rudd be the one to coax Idol out of the closet? If he done a printed tee and fashion hat, I think he'd have a decent shot!)

I Love You, Man is a comedy film who directed by John Hamburg under DreamWorks Productions. I Love You, Man stars Paul Rudd and Jason Segel will make laugh and in love.

Watch I Love You Man Premiere

I Love You Man Premiere

Complete movie reviews, videos and trailer of I Love You Man

FYI - Money And Nature

No comments:

Subscribe Now For Free News Update! Enter your email address here.

Delivered by FeedBurner